Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response by Puyallup Valley Physical Therapy
Puyallup Valley Physical Therapy remains open at this time. We place our highest priority on protecting the health and welfare of its patients and staff members. We require continuous use of masks by all patients and attendants while in clinic. In addition to State of Washington guidelines (https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus), we provide:
1) Further assurance of CDC precautions with automatic entry/exit, private treatment rooms and 24/7 therapist phone contact;
2) Hand sanitation equipment and stations prominently displayed;
3) Reminders to self-sanitize when entering, leaving, and using equipment in clinic;
4) Education of staff to remind patients and selves of sanitary measures;
5) Increased frequency of cleaning public areas, including furniture, treatment tables, countertops, public bathrooms, etc. with hospital grade disinfectant;
6) Instructions to patients to stay home if ill with cold or flu symptoms.
We trust these measures will allow continued safe recovery efforts for our patients and their care providers at Puyallup Valley Physical Therapy.